A Portfolio Management Platform That Predicts, Automates & Guides All Of Your Projects To Success:
From Idea, to Delivery & Benefits Realisation
See what we can do for you...
Focus HQ's "Single Source Of Truth" Application Provides
Consistency And Accuracy With Automated On-demand Reporting.
You Can't Make the Right Decisions Without Accurate, Timely Information
You know that sinking feeling when you discover that a project has gone off track because you have been making decisions based on old or inaccurate information.
It is a credit to PM’s, when they use whatever software and methods they are familiar with, to keep projects going but It is impossible to provide accurate “whole of organisation” reporting over a portfolio of projects if the input and output methods are not consistent for every operator.
Different operators using different methods and different software to create reports and manage projects is fast becoming outdated though. Project Management Technology has improved and now Focus HQ can provide you with real time, accurate reporting anytime you want, at any level, so you are free to make timely fact-based decisions.
The Focus HQ team have put their decades of experience, managing regular and multibillion-dollar projects, into designing an integrated single source of truth software product that really works.
Focus HQ will give you a genuine “whole of life” view of your entire project portfolio including the outcomes and benefits and it will all be from a guaranteed single source of truth.
Focus HQ is not just a software system, it is a transition to standardising the input and outcome processes for all your projects so that you can measure and manage the projects in your organisation for performance and design now and in the years to come.
“Focus HQ - designed by executives for executives”
Program & Industry Specialisations
Focus HQ has been designed for a range of industries including Construction, FMCG, IT Vendors, Defence amongst many others. The designers of Focus HQ have managed projects ranging from $50 thousand to over $1 billion dollars and their experience is used in every part of the application to make your projects easier to run with a greater chance of success.
- Commercial Information Management
- Facility/Asset Management
Oil, Resources, Water, Electrical, Gas, Telco, etc
- Trading Platforms
- Fulfilment and Financial Automation
- Investment and Market Analysis
- Global SAP and Oracle Roll-Outs
- Retail Store Upgrades and Fit Outs
- Mergers and Acquisition Management
- New Market Expansion
Councils, Local, State, Federal, etc
- Asset health/maintenance
- Construction and Civil works
- Terminal and Facility Upgrades
- Distribution centres
- Expansion of Production facilities
- Defence trials
- Capital Work Programs
Rail, Roads, Seaport, Airports, etc
- Asset Renewal Works
- Asset Acquisitions
- Decommissioning of Assets
- Asset Development
- Renewable Replacement
- Infrastructure Management
- Monitoring and Controlling
Service and IT Providers
SI, MC, Strategy Consulting, etc
- SAP consolidation
- Software builds
- Application lifecycle Management
- Operation system upgrades
- Infrastructure Management
- RFP’s / RFT’s
- Feasibility studies
- Customer contracts
Focus HQ Specialises In These Type Of Projects
The Focus HQ application has been designed to be adaptable to any type of project.
The framework creates a common, workable and successful foundation for all your data and reporting mechanisms.
Transformations and Operation Excellence
Asset Management and Capital Projects
Contract and Service Management
Corporate Project Management Office
Your Vision and Reason for Change
A Single integrated platform creating widespread project management excellence and benefits delivery throughout the entire organisation.
- Various levels of project management maturity across internal and customer facing projects.
- Limited tracking and delivery of business benefits, internal and to customer, as promised in original business case.
- Inconsistent and limited executive level transparency on project progress, cost, risk, benefits and other key project management practices and metrics. Current toolsets are focused on financial metrics.
- Inconsistent adherence to PMO governance standards and recommendations.
- Standardised project management best practices, tailored to project characteristics (eg, size and risk), adopted by all internal and customer facing projects. “A widespread culture of project management excellence”.
- Proactive benefits tracking integrated into entire lifecycle leading to greater delivery of benefits as promised in the original business case. “Benefits Realisation from Strategy to Run”.
- Enhanced transparency for executive and PMO team, covering key metrics across the entire portfolio, internal and customer facing, leading to improved decision making and targeted interventions. “Transparency, Control, Results”.
- Consistent adoption by all project teams of PMO driven governance standards and PM best practices tailored to suit project size and risk. “Tailored Governance”.
Focus HQ provides over fifty modules available at various hierarchy levels within Focus HQ, your organisation will have every feature required to build a high performing and high functioning portfolio of projects.