C-SUITE & LEADERSHIP TEAM
An Executives whole-of-life Project Strategy Execution Platform
From inception through to benefits realisation - Focus HQ Delivers.
After decades of analysing successful and failed projects in the private, public and military sector the Focus HQ team have designed a practical, easy to use system that keeps all stakeholders informed and dramatically increases the success of every project you deliver.
Focus HQ can increase the long-term value and performance of your organisation through improved execution and delivery of your projects and whole of life measurement of all your projects too.
Focus HQ creates consistency, through its single source of truth system, and project best practice behaviour so that your project delivery and reporting at all levels is transparent and in real time.
No business case is ever a failure when presented to the board
- Compelling business cases that perform well below their stated benefits in the real world are common place.
- Lag time in reporting and inaccurate information have shown to be the main causes of poor decisions, and in worst case scenarios, project failures.
- Focus HQ provides real time reporting, from a single source of truth, so you are aware of risks at all levels, from the Project Manager to the Executive Level.
Developing corporate memory through whole of life analysis
Benefits of Using Focus HQ
A better way of delivering projects and realising benefits.
Empowering Todays Leaders With Future Cloud Technology
Focus HQ’s integrated cloud SaaS application provides you and the board with complete real-time transparency relating to key programs and initiatives, while also providing automated reporting at every stage of delivery and benefits realisation.
Program & Industry Specialisation
Focus HQ has been designed for a range of industries including Construction, FMCG, IT Vendors, Defence amongst many others. The designers of Focus HQ have managed projects ranging from $50 thousand to over $1 billion dollars and their experience is used in every part of the application to make your projects easier to run with a greater chance of success.
Oil, Resources, Water, Electrical, Gas, Telco, etc
- Trading Platforms
- Fulfilment and Financial Automation
- Investment and Market Analysis
- Global SAP and Oracle Roll-Outs
- Retail Store Upgrades and Fit Outs
- Mergers and Acquisition Management
- New Market Expansion
Councils, Local, State, Federal, etc
- Asset health/maintenance
- Construction and Civil works
- Terminal and Facility Upgrades
- Distribution centres
- Expansion of Production facilities
- Defence trials
- Capital Work Programs
Rail, Roads, Seaport, Airports, etc
- Asset Renewal Works
- Asset Acquisitions
- Decommissioning of Assets
- Asset Development
- Renewable Replacement
- Infrastructure Management
- Monitoring and Controlling
Service and IT Providers
SI, MC, Strategy Consulting, etc
- SAP consolidation
- Software builds
- Application lifecycle Management
- Operation system upgrades
- Infrastructure Management
- RFP’s / RFT’s
- Feasibility studies
- Customer contracts
Switching To Focus HQ
Single Source of truth reporting is a one-off change that your organisation will never go back from. It takes the power away from individuals controlling information and instead creates a corporate memory and the ability for your stakeholders to analyse and measure projects whilst communicating through a common language.
Focus HQ provides a fully supported service so the transition for your staff ensures they deliver a successful project.
What are the changes when using Focus HQ?